Ps4 doesn't read disc

After reading posts and saw videos on you tube I decide to open the. When my psdoesn't suck in the disc I put it in the drive then turn the . When I put a new disc in the system, the drive spins up, but the PSdoesn't see that the disc has been inserted.

Users are complaining about experiencing disc-reading problems on their PlayStation which is said to have been caused by the latest . For PlayStation on the PlayStation a GameFAQs message board topic titled PSdoesn't detect disk. This guide will show you what to do if you run into PSdisk reading problems after installing a recent PSupdate. However, many PSusers have taken to various forums and complained that their console is not reading the disc properly after downloading .

If your PSwon't read game discs, than you're not alone. Before admitting defeat and buying a new Playstation, here are some easy fixes you . I have had my PSfor several months now I just decided to pop in a music CD only to learn that it can't read them. Why would they not support music discs? They might be more inclined to support CDs if it didn't take months for people to even figure out it doesn't support CDs. Should you do so, inserting a disc again then only causes the drive to spin up, but the PSdoesn't recognise the disc until restarted.


However, the disc drive doesn't seem to spin, and the PSdoesn't seem to read the disc. Nothing happens, and the game doesn't load. I went to play FIFA tonight, however when I inserted the disc it seemed to.

I simply ejected the disc, rebooted the PS put the disc back in and it read it fine. After about seconds a message appears saying that the PScan't read the disk. It doesn't do this for any other game, and I've already tried it with a second . I'm having an issue, where my pswon't read discs, unless I unplug the system and turn. I'll try this, and it it doesn't work then I'll just do this.


It seems like the PScan't sense that im trying to insert a disc. It's not a Sony console unless it has a Disc Read Error. It happened to me for week or so before going away permanently, if it doesn't for you then. If you have disc reading or loud reading sound I'm sure laser is the. I have not had it yet but the fix is to put the pson a coaster.


Have you ever met PSDVD playback issues or PSgame disc reading problems? I tried other games and the other games do read on my PS4. PS although it reads all the other discs perfectly fine which doesn't make any sense. There are reports of PSdisc reading issues occurring since the release of.


Thankfully this strange bug doesn't break your PSin any way, . What do I do if my gta just keep saying or the game can not be read or. When I try to install gta the disc keeps on saying it is damaged or dirty so I cleaned and made sure it is clean and when I put it in it doesn't install what should I do.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Gordijnen haken patroon gratis

Gordijnrail buigapparaat

Schoonmaakschema voorbeeld excel